How can we make creative careers sustainable if we can’t talk about money?
Creative Money aims to break the stigma of talking about money in creative professions; to share resources and principles that can make creative lifestyles more sustainable and, in the process, build a support network for creative workers.
- How to sort out your personal finances in 5 stupidly simple steps
- Coronavirus financial help for UK creative workers
- How I Make It Work: Lily Canter (freelance journalist)
- How I Make It Work: Chris Frantz (Talking Heads/Tom Tom Club) – “Small is beautiful”
- Day jobs: Linz Hamilton (Vodun) – musician and electrician
Want to make sure you never miss a post?
Sign up to the Creative Money mailing list!
How can we help you?
What issues are you facing? What questions do you have about managing your money in the creative industries? What would be most helpful to you?
We don’t have all the answers, but maybe we can find someone that does.